A great example of 19th Century factory building, the factory was built in 1887 by F.W. Crocker. The American Biscuit Manufacturing Company used it as a steam cracker bakery. Nabisco occupied the building until 1945, after the factory became a warehouse.
The warehouse represents many of the buildings of the time, built of heavy timber in the Italianate style, with decorative stone masonry. It remains in near original condition. The decorative brick cornice, decorating bands of coursing and the arched lintels and stone sills of the windows are what mark the era the factory was built. Most of the exterior doorways and window openings remain in their original design.